Think Pink and Keep it Simple …
- We are Pink Accounting Resources Ltd. You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01628 477709, post: Pink Accounting Resources Ltd, The Clockhouse, Station Approach, Marlow, SL7 1NT.
- We keep all personal data you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
- We do not share any personal data you provide to us with any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
- The holding and processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of our contract with the you or to take steps preparatory to such a contract.
- Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal data, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- We will retain all personal data for at least the legally required period.
- We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its requirements.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
- Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
- If you have any questions or if you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
- If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website. This policy was last updated on 21/06/2018